Welcome to Aquaec.net.
- As a user, you have the opportunity to contribute to this site. All materials submitted by users to this site are subject to moderation. Aquaec reserves the right to delete, move or edit content, in whole or in part submitted by you. We may do so at our sole discretion.
- Users may not contribute any written, photo or video content that infringes on the intellectual property or copyright of a third party.
The content displayed in our Site reflects the personal experiences and views of our users. Aquaec does not necessarily endorse users’ political affiliations and/or views expressed on this Site or elsewhere.
- The Aquaec blog is open to all members of the public. You can generally visit our site without providing any personal information about yourself.
- We do not actively collect or retain personal information about visitors to our site other than personal information to answer questions sent to us, and to respond to feedback.
- In addition, we use WordPress Analytics to collect certain visitor information such as network location, IP address, time of visit and pages visited, and also the URL address that a user came through to access our site. This information is primarily used to optimise the site for our visitors. This data does NOT include personalised information about users such as name, address or email address.
- Cookies: There are two types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies ensure that you are recognized as you move from page to page within a website. When you close your browser window, the cookie is deleted and no information about your visit is recorded. This site uses only session cookies. Depending on the settings in your browser, you may have the option to deny session cookies; however, if you deny session cookies you may have trouble accessing certain areas of our Site that rely on session cookies. Persistent cookies do not expire at the end of a session and store activity information. This site does NOT use persistent cookies.